It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Hello I need help....
Every time i download another version of Unity it says that the Package Manager was not found and stuff like that. Is there any solution for this issue?
OK so the way I got around this problem
1. Install the Unity 2017.4.40of1 (LTS)
2. Open it and create new project
3. Once it opens Close it and open the unity hub, the project should be there.
4. Change Unity Version to the version you need, in my case I want the latest release 2019.3.14of1
5. Follow the steps to convert and that's that.
hope it works for at least some of you guys!