Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hi from Australia

Hi, my name is Bishal Khan, I am 13 and am a paraplegic. I have been hit by a car when I was 2 and since, then I wanted to help people by allowing them to do things they wanted to do before but couldn't do until now. I make programs that allow people with disabilities achieve things they wanted to do before, such as decorating a christmas tree, go for bike ride and many more because I can relate to the struggle of being a disabled person because I, myself am disabled.

I am so happy to be a part of the Brackeys community!!!

Comments

• JaneseJanese Member
    edited September 16

Have no time to finish your Christmas shopping? Boomerang has come to the rescue! Our new link of personalised cards make it easy and fun to create your own Christmas cards in less than 3 minutes!

• People that commit cybercrimes, digital following, and other related crimes typically have strong educational backgrounds and likely come from highly educated families. The only two adjectives that come to mind when I consider how people perceive women of all kinds and characters are trivial and amazing.

backrooms game