It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I'm starting a new web development project, and I'm trying to decide on the best PHP framework list to use. I've done some research, but I'm still not sure which one is right for me.
Here are some of the factors I'm considering:
1. Performance: I need a framework that can handle a large number of users and requests.
2. Security: I need a framework that is secure and can protect my users' data.
3. Scalability: I need a framework that can scale as my project grows.
4. Ease of use: I need a framework that is easy to learn and use, even for beginners.
5. Features: I need a framework that has all of the features I need to build my project, such as a robust ORM, templating system, and a caching system.
I'm considering using Laravel, Symfony, or Yii. Can someone help me decide which framework is the best choice for my project?