Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

webinar on Youtube

How to conduct a webinar on Youtube? And I'm also interested in how to properly add a chat moderator?

Answers

• A webinar is a great tool for working with an audience. You can create a broadcast on Youtube: it's completely free, there is no limit on the number of participants and you don't need anything to watch it. To create a broadcast, you only need one program and a verified Youtube account. To make the webinar go well, I advise you to immediately think about such a thing as moderating the chat https://chekkee.com/how-to-moderate-your-youtube-live-stream-chat-comments/ .  Employing a moderator provides you an advantage in removing unsuitable and harmful comments from conversations and warding off trolls, ensuring that your live stream chat is exclusive to your genuine followers.

• To start streaming from your computer you need a special video encoding program. I recommend OBS Studio: it's free and has all the settings for Youtube