Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Survey Questions Towards Game Development

samsaqsamsaq Member
edited May 2020 in Off-topic

Hello Brackeys team,

Hope you are being safe and sound during this pandemic. I am a current PhD student in computer science who is focusing on procedural content generation and I am working on how to make better game development/designer tools to aid game developers. I have watched many brackeys videos and I am truly amazed about your passions toward game development and how you keep uploading amazing contents with great qualities.

I am wondering if you can spend some of your precious time to better my research so that I can work on creating even more game development tools to aid creators.

Here are my questions, please answer then as specifically as you can.

1. Have you ever used procedural content generation when developing games?
  2. If you have, what framework have you used? If not, are you planning on using one?
  3. If you use any procedural content generation framework, what is your workflow? What do you hope to get out of it?
  4. If you are planning to use any procedural content generation framework? What sort of content do you want to get out of it? What sort of content do you want to create?
  5. As a game developer, what is your general workflow when developing/designing a game?
  6. What is the most valuable thing you do when creating any content?
  7. What do you think is missing in current game designer/development tool that you think can better the workflow of the entire development and why?

Again, thank you so much for you time to answer these questions. You can email them to me to mierkamili.1@osu.edu or directly reply here an the forum. And if possible, could you also share these questions with other game developers as it can help me with my research so much. I value every single opinion I can get.

Thank you so much!😁

Comments