Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3 Best Android Video Editor Apps: Edit Like A Pro

While there are several apps in the market, we have compiled a list of the 13 best apps that you should consider. These apps are good at what they do, so read on for more.

1. Alight Motion APK

Alight Motion APK is a remarkable Android video editor app that is liked by many users.

All the primary functions like trimming, cutting, adding themes, music, etc. can be easily performed.

You can also make 1:1 square videos for Instagram, 16:9 videos for Youtube, create reverse videos, add transitions, slow motion, text, etc. to beautify your video.

Alight Motion APK has some in-app purchases, but most of its fantastic features are available for free.

You can either save the videos directly in your gallery or share them straight to social media.

Videos edited in the free version have a watermark at the end of the video.

2. Adobe Premiere Rush

Adobe Premiere Rush is another best free video editing app for Android without watermark that enables you to edit any video right from your Android device quickly.

It is fast and fun to use. Adobe calls the free video editing app “designed specifically for online video creators.” What this means is that the app knows the specific video adjustments you will require for social media platforms.

Naturally, the video can be shared on multiple social media sites through the app. Apart from the standard video editing functions, you can apply video effects, change color, create pan and zoom effects, add custom made animated titles and more. The app has built-in camera functionality to capture high-quality videos.

The Android app also features audio tools for sound balancing and auto-ducking. The best part, however, is that you can have multiple video tracks to smoothen your workflow. It is free to download and does not display any ads.

3. InShot

If you are a video editor for Android that leaves no watermark, then InShot is one of the best ones out there. It features an intuitive interface and the ads do not interfere with your work. However, you will need to watch an ad if you want to remove the watermark on your video.

It has all the standard features that you would expect from a video editing app such as trim, crop, split, option to apply video effects, etc. Other than that, there is an option to freeze a select part of the video.

You can get 4K exports and even choose from different frame rates. If you are a TikToker or are looking to upload videos on Instagram, then InShot is a great video editing app for you.

Answers

• Well, I'm pleasantly surprised to find narrative essay topics on this site. Most of all, I liked the number of ideas. So now I know where to start. Check this site too!

• hammseehammsee Member

If you are looking for good free software for editing videos or photos on different operating systems, then I can recommend you Movavi, the developer of such IT solutions. I can share with you the homepage of the official website, where you can quickly find the programs you are interested in and a detailed description of what tools and features these modern multimedia editors have. On the site you will find professional free software that will be easy to use even for those who have never had a graphic or video editing business before