Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I cant get a hang over multyplayer and online server do you know a course video or can even help me

I cant get a hang over multyplayer and online server do you know a course video or can even help me 

Comments

• MoodieMoodie Member

This is a great tutorial series :) Good luck!

• BarateysBarateys Member

I need cloud hosting services, what hosting provider should I contact? We have developed an interesting web project using machine learning. We tested it on a powerful computer, and now we need to move it to hosting.

• BarateysBarateys Member

The main requirement is a stable server, so it does not hang, as well as high performance. The cost is not so important to us now, as our project has already interested many customers and monetize the services provided by our project is not a problem.

• DinhauseDinhause Member

Honestly, with the progress of the python programming language, there are more and more AI projects. We have recently tried to launch a similar project. We did it. But we realized that we didn't finish much work with the program from the point of view.

We choose cloud hosting responsibly and have ordered managed cloud hosting services https://www.hostforweb.com/cloud/managed_cloud/ from Hostforweb. You can easily customize the server for your project.