Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What can I say Team Brackeys?

I don't believe in goodbyes, nor do i believe this is a good bye.

Thank you, for your dedication for one. I think I speak for all viewers, past, present and future when I say it's been a genuine honor and I that's the best way i will ever be able to describe what you have done for your community. The countless times, I have watched your video's over and over again burning something into my brain should say it all, and yet, I'm at a loss for words.

I suppose we all knew this day would come, when the name Brackeys would become a sort of a memento and history book of something great, and we all hope the name has more to offer then just this. And as much as I can only speak for myself, I'm sure many would agree, you have left more then a mark on us, all 1.21M of us. I wish you all well in your ventures, I hope one day I can sit down and watch a video on some insane mechanic no one thought to attempt. I hope. I hope, that one day, we can see where you land, all of you at team brackeys. To each your own respect have mastered a craft very few have or ever will, become a part of more lives then you will ever truly see.

I suppose thank you, is the correct thing to say. But I don't think in our eyes, thank you, will ever begin to sum up how grateful we, and everyone who will continue to see your videos, are.

so, I should start somewhere.

Thank you, Shukran (Arabic), Xie Xie (Chinese), Hvala (Croatian), Tak (Danish), Merci (French), Danke (German), Efharisto (Greek), Mahalo (Hawaiian), Terima Kasih (Indonesian), Grazie (Italian), Arigato (Japanese)

Answers

• This was awesome to read.

Thank you very much for sharing!

I agree with you, I am also incredibly grateful!

Thank you, Brackeys Team! <3

• edited December 2021

Your speech is very powerful and motivating. I'm very fascinated by people who can write beautifully, unfortunately for me, it has always been difficult and even the most ordinary written work caused many difficulties. Recently I was preparing a paper on the topic of Argument "The Pitfalls of plastic surgery and the examples were just salvation for me. It helped me to study the topic better and get some ideas for writing.