Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Display PPT into Unity

Hi everyone I hope you will help me to show my ppt (powerpoint presentation ) into the unity scene. I am working on project that is vr based so I need to show the presentation inside that environment but I did not get any solution to import ppt inside the scene. I have searched about it but they are converting ppt to pictures or in video format to show but I need to display the ppt I hope you will help me.

Answers

• You can't.

.ppt files are for Powerpoint, and Unity isn't Powerpoint. Converting to images is the most you can do to bring it into unity. Which means things like transitions and animations would be lost.

It would be easier to just remake it IN unity with things like Unity's animations.

• Unity doesnt support powerpoint, but if you want to import it you can convert it to video and treat the video as an animation, that way you can preservere animations, but also you can wait to switch times based on user input.