Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please Reply. Multiplayer game Photon error

Hello guys can anyone help me out I was making a 3d multiplayer shooting game. Everything was working fine untill I installed new windows and installed unity updated but when I started game it was not behaving as it should have been.

Before update when everything was working fine, When Player kills another player, message of re spawning is showed to the player only who died and in scoreboard as well increment of kill was added to player who killed and increment of death was added to player who died

But After the update, when player kills another player, message of re spawning is showed to all clients and in scoreboard it increments kill of that person to how many people are there in room. for example there are 3 player fighting each other and someone kills someone once. in scoreboard in shows kills = 3 for the one who killed and deaths = 3 for the one who died

I think the problem here is functions that are meant to performed locally are now being performed all over clients but it might not be the case.

Please guys help me out I am so frustrated and searching for this from 5 hours.