Sameen Ibne[Founder 7XFGames] at your services!

Updated on August 2, 2014 in Collaboration
Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Google+0Share on Reddit0
8 on July 12, 2014

Hey there! Sameen here, some of you already may know me from my website, 7XFGames.com (Hehe, yes I am advertising myself a bit :P)

As I am writing this post, the condition of the BrackeysForum is relatively new and just starting out. So I’ve decided to offer up my services in game development as an attempt to kickstart this forum and help out on some of your projects!

I’ve released a free Modern Weapons pack in the Unity Asset Store, you guys can check that out here 

If you’re making a medieval RPG, here is a pack that might come in use 

You can use the packs free of charge! No credits needed. Both for commercial and personal use! Good luck on your projects. :)

More free stuff on my website (Might be down sometimes because i need to renew my domain, donations are always welcome! 😀 😀 ) – http://7xfgames.co.uk/

Emaiil – Sameenibne@gmail.com

Skype – Sameen.Ibne

If you are a beginner modeler and need tips or any kind of advice, be sure to post below! 😀

*I offer custom services to those who need me, leave me an email and we can discuss further!*

Cheers! 😀

• Liked by
  • KajhiitKnight
  • Spangui
  • Brackeys
  • Nintorii
0 on July 13, 2014

I truly recommend this guy!

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on July 13, 2014

the asset store links do not work they take me to some random page on the forum.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on July 13, 2014

Instead of just clicking it, try copy pasting the whole link. :p I’ll try to fix it wait. :)

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on July 13, 2014

Updated links! :)

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on July 14, 2014

I actually remember visiting your web page before, it’s truly amazing how you guys can work together and create a community so people that want to become a designer, game developer, web dev, etc. can make it. Lets try to make this forum big ^^.

Pd: Sorry that my english is not the best. :)

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 1, 2014

Cool, I was actually already using your modern weapon pack!

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 1, 2014

About 7xfgames.com… “This domain has recently been listed in the marketplace. Please click here to inquire”

Thanks for the free stuff, friend!

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 2, 2014

Site moved to 7XFGames.co.uk 😀

• Liked by
Cancel