The Low Poly Cloud Generator is an easy to use addon for the Unity Engine. Add the component, set a couple of parameters and hit generate. It’s this easy.
It’s currently a work in progress, but i’m planning on releasing it some day.
Here’s the illustrated feature list:
– Generate Clouds in the Editor
– Set the main spheres of your cloud
– Set vertex count
– Export to a universal .obj file
– Seeded randomization – same seed with same parameters returns the same mesh
– “Fill” : Make a convex hull from all the spheres, making a fluffy cloud!
– Slight offset – add a random offset to each sphere, so that your clouds are different from each other!
– Better Inspector
– Community Feedback
– Asset Store release