Right now I’m working towards a proof of concept or a prototype of an idea I’ve had buzzing around in my head.
It’s a First Person/Third Person shooter. If you’ve ever played Arma Battle Royal or H1Z1 King of the Kill I’m developing a game similar to those with fresh twists on the genre.
What I have working so far:
- First Person Controller – Modified and tweaked from the standard assets (Able to climb ladders, swim in water, sprint, camera animations)
- Weapon Manager – Customizable weapons (Damage, Spread, Recoil, Ammo, Projectiles, animations, sounds, pick up and drop weapons, Aim down sights, Weapon slots)
- Driving Cars and Helicopters – Physics working (Needs tweaking) and they can also explode
- Player Manager – Health, Armor, etc
What I’m currently working on:
- Backpack/Inventory system – (about 50% completed)
- Day/Night cycle with random weather elements
- Spawn manager (Spawning weapons, cars and players from the server)
- And other fresh concepts but I don’t want to give most of my ideas away
If you are interested, have some experience in C# and the editor send me a PM. You can also contact me via email – email@example.com
You don’t have to be Unity expert to join but I’d prefer if you have some experience and you’re not just starting out.