now and then I see people asking for something to program, or something to learn.
So to help I have written down some exercises, or challenges, for you to do.
If you have a solution for one of the challenges, please post it below!
If you get stuck, be sure to ask about it here, or in a separate thread. Also, if you have a suggestion for a challenge, I’d like to hear those too!
I will try to sort the challenges a bit on difficulty.
These challenges are intended for C# and unity, but should be do-able in other languages as wel 😀
– Change an object’s color when you click on it.
– Create an object spawner that spawns a prefab every second.
– Create a cube that you can ‘push’ away when you click on it. (physics)
– Controll a camera’s FOV with your scrollwheel.
– Create 2 threads. Make them log the numbers 0 – 99 to the console at the same time.
– Create a generic method. Log the datatype to the console of the variable that you feed it.
– Create an extension method with wich you can reset a transform’s position and rotation to 0, 0, 0.
– Create canon which fires rigidbody this. and precalulate the hit position of current cannon angle and the type of selected this.(mass,drag etc); (by Eliman)
– Create physics bullet, that can penetrate obstacles, and loses its inertia depending of that obstacle width; (by Eliman)
– Calculate point in space where two object will intersect depending on their movement trajectory (by Eliman)
Good luck, and let me know of your progression!