Can’t get data in Multiplayer FPS!!!

Updated on July 6, 2018 in [A] Multiplayer
Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+0Share on Reddit0
2 on July 5, 2018

Hello everyone,

I have a Problem! In the 25th video on the Multiplayer FPS series from Brackeys, we get some data, like Kills, Deaths etc. When I try everything out, it doesn’t work! I get an Error message:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object UserAccountManager+c__Iterator1.MoveNext() (at Assets/Scripts/UserAccountManager.cs:88) UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Coroutines.cs:17)

This is my concerning part of code:

if (returnedddd.text == “Error”) { 

Debug.Log(“Data Upload Error. Could be a server error. To check try again. “);

}

My game can’t get data, because of this part of code above (actually I don’t know WHY 🙂 )!

What should I do? I’ve no idea, how to fix this problem! Please help me! Thanks already in advance!

And could you maybe look at my other problem? 🙂 

Weird Reloading Bugs!!!

• Liked by
  • FaZeBook
1 on July 5, 2018

I’m not sure but, I think that the database asset has been updated. Some of the functions are different now. I suggest you lookup the documentation from the asset to see what has been changed.

on July 6, 2018

Yes, I know that, but I couldn’t follow the series with the new Version! I can’t transform the code of Brackeys (old asset) into the new script. I am not so good at programming to transform this code! Is there any other way to fix that or do you have any idea?

Thank you! 🙂

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel