So. If you are reading this because you’re interested in game development, then you will likely be wondering what you can gain from this; You will be able to gain good experience with game development while working and contributing in a team. If all the team members are able to work together and is dedicated to this team, we will be able to finish games, publish them, build a fan base, and repeat!
The plan is to assemble a development team currently after beginning work on a 2D space combat game focused on rocket combat.
I have got the basic mechanics working with physics, such as flight movement, bullet mechanics, RCS control, landing guidance, but there is much to work on.
I have experience as a Creative Writer, Animator and a Programmer, and working with a team previously.
The current team consists of one C# developer, one artist, one level designer, and one music composer.
– Good communication skills (Working with other coders and team-mates, English is a required language).
– A respectful attitude and can listen different opinions/feedback/criticism from teammates is needed.
– Have good collaboration with other members, and overall have a good time working together.
– And lastly, have fun working together.
- Project Manager (Should have previous experience)
- C# Programmer (Should be familiar at C# and Unity engine)
- Artist / Animator (Should have previous experience)
- Sound Developer / Music composer (Should have previous experience)
- Creative writer / Level designer (Should have previous experience)
If you are interested, please fill out this application and then email it to us at :
Also, if you have any questions about anything, please go ahead and ask us via email!
Age: (min limit 14+, mature and can tolerate others)
Timezone: (Preferably in Europe but not important if can not be helped.)
Experience 1-10: (Rate yourself honestly)
Portfolio: (Previous work, games if possible)
Anything else? (just anything you think we should know prior, leave blank if irreverent)